Dr. Oetker Rainbow Pancakes with Marshmallow Sauce01.2.2019
Add a touch of colour to your pancakes with this rainbow recipe from Dr Oetker.
These rainbow pancakes are bound to a hit with everyone in the family!
For the Pancakes:
- 230g Plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2tsp Dr. Oetker Gluten Free Baking Powder Tub
- 30g Caster sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 200ml Milk
- Dr. Oetker Extra Strong Food Colour Gel (purple, blue, yellow, green, pink)
For the Marshmallow Sauce:
- 100g Dr. Oetker Heart Marshmallows
- 100g Double cream
- Dr. Oetker Unicorn Confetti sprinkles
- Dr. Oetker Giant White Chocolate Stars
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the eggs and milk and whisk until smooth.
- Divide the mix into 5 small bowls and stir in a few drops of colouring into each bowl.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan and add some oil. Pour in one of the bowls of batter. Cook until bubbles start to appear, using a spatula, flip the pancakes and cook the otherside until just cooked. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen roll. Repeat until all the pancakes are cooked.
- For the marshmallow sauce, in a sauce pan gently melt the heart marshmallows with the cream. The sauce will thicken slightly as it cools.
- Stack the pancakes on a plate, pour on some of the marshmallow sauce and top with Dr. Oetker unicorn sprinkles and Dr. Oetker White giant chocolate stars.